Getting the Most Out of this Course
This course is designed for self-paced and community learning. You’ll get the most out of it if you reflect on the information, make comments and read what others have said.
You can interact with course instructors and other students by adding comments as you progress through the course.
Unlike most traditional eLearning Courses you can move around and try whatever topics you find most interesting.
There are a couple of options for navigating. There is the course outline in the sidebar to the right and towards the bottom of the page there are links to the previous and next lessons.
- Be able to describe some of the possible causes of Difficult Boss behaviour in Medicine
- Be able to empathize with Bosses and understand why they might be having a difficult time being a good Manager
- Be able to recognize some of the types of Difficult Boss Behaviour
- Try out some tactics for dealing with Difficult Boss Behaviour
- Recognize the Difference between a Bad (aka Arsehole) Boss and a Difficult Boss
- Be able to list some of the Survival Skills for Dealing with a Bad Boss
- Put together a plan for your own Personal Development to become a Good Boss in Medicine
COURSE CONSTRUCTION PLAN:
This course is currently under Construction. With the help of the community we aim to have completed the content in each section by the end of June 2018.
We will eventually add some quizzes and video content.
However we think the biggest learning will come from community contributions about reflections on difficult bosses and how to deal with tricky situations.
If you are interested in contributing to this course (you don’t need technical skills) or just notice something not quite right, please contact [email protected]